2009-10-17

A turn of events or at least a momentary diversion

I started thinking about this blog some time ago and have yet to really launch it. It finally occurred to me that I must need to structure and refine my thinking on the topic just a bit more. To that end, I have started another blog that serves as a means for sharing my collection of erotic art and photography from the Internet. Not an excuse, but more of a way for me to operationalize my thoughts. Sometimes I need that comfort level as I try to decide what it is that I think should share and how I might organize it. The title of this post is an operational link to my other blog and I hope you might consider a visit.
Rob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it! Since I started my two blogs in July I feel very good about it and I can rant about the things I don't like and share the ones I do like. It is rewarding and interesting to know there are people out there who reads your entries
saludos,
raulito
http://fromtop2bttm.blogspot.com/

buff said...

Rob, you are highly creative stud, who captures your subjects so sexy and seductively. WOOF.

Mega hairy muscle hugs wishing you continued success. A new fan.